GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Navigation, access and security
- Obligations of the user
- Intellectual property
- Cookies policy
- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://sanantoniofruits.com/ (hereinafter, the web page) owned by San Antonio Fruits
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
The Owner is not responsible for the damages, of any kind, that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed .
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the law in force and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of San Antonio Fruits, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that infringe the rights of San Antonio Fruits, or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overburden or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of it by other users.
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Make, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this web site is the current one on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information on this web site .
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to San Antonio Fruits, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
All the content of the web and all the content available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and disposition ( the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website's content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior written consent of the Headline. You can not load or republish Web Content in any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams shown on this site are owned by San Antonio Fruits, or by third parties. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, signs of establishments, denominations, logos, slogans or any other distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
If you want to know our Cookies policy read carefully our COOKIES POLICY.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the one of San Antonio Fruits, will have to fulfill the conditions that are detailed next without that the ignorance of the same avoids the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link with the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the same and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside of it so that: (I) produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of San Antonio Fruits or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about San Antonio Fruits, its employees or about the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link .
4) In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that San Antonio Fruits has given its consent for the insertion of it or that, otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other San Antonio Fruits, within the sender's page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by San Antonio Fruits, and whenever permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the web page of San Antonio Fruits, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and can not in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); ( ii ) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that San Antonio Fruits, subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; ( iii ) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of San Antonio Fruits, in attention to the place, content and subject of the web page of the sender.
In any case, San Antonio Fruits, reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties for the undue or illegitimate use of the website.
San Antonio Fruits, will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, motivated by other people's causes to the company, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloading in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
San Antonio Fruits does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, San Antonio Fruits, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases foreseen in the Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that a site linked to illicit or inappropriate content exists, they must inform San Antonio Fruits, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between San Antonio Fruits, and the individuals and entities holding the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of San Antonio Fruits, with the manifestations, contents or services facilitated through them. San Antonio Fruits, reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
San Antonio Fruits, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
San Antonio Fruits, disclaims liability for "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the competence of the courts of Valencia.
If you want to know our data protection policy, please read our DATA PROTECTION POLICY carefully .
If you want to know our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully .